Authors of publications:
– must ensure that the list of authors includes only the persons who meet the criteria of authorship (i.e., persons who have made a significant contribution to the work), and that the researchers who deserve authorship, are not excluded from the list;
– give their consent to the inclusion to the list of authors and approve the version of the work sent to publication; any changes in the list of authors must be approved by all authors, including those removed from the list;
– should be familiar with the work submitted for publication and ensure that it meets the requirements stated above;
– must collaborate with the editors and the publishers to correct their work without delay if mistakes are detected;
– must comply with the legislation on copyright protection; the materials protected by copyright (e.g., tables, figures or large quotations) can be reproduced only with the permission of their owners.
152total visits,1visits today