Ethics of the peer-review process
- The Editorial Board of the collection guarantees to carry out the independent peer-review of manuscripts, to provide honesty and objectivity of a conclusion regarding the scientific importance of a manuscript submitted for publication.
- In compliance with the policy of the collection, the Editorial Board sets a procedure of carrying out the peer-review of manuscripts submitted for publication.
- The Editorial Board guarantees to provide a transparent and properly organized process of the independent peer-review.
- If a manuscript is recognized as low-quality one or its topic does not fit the collection scope, the Editorial Board reserves the right to reject a manuscript, not carrying out the independent peer-review. The Editorial Board makes such a decision honestly and unbiasedly, taking into account the editorial policy of the collection.
- The Editorial Board involves independent peer reviewers in order to consider submitted manuscripts by choosing persons, who have gained appropriate experience and do not have interests that may conflict.
- The independent peer reviewers are aware of demands made of them. The peer reviewers are informed about any changes of the editorial policy.
- If the peer reviewers are uncertain about reliability of data or expediency of scientific paper publication, the Editorial Board enables an author to answer raised questions.
- The Editorial Board protects confidentiality of personal data belonged to anonymous peer reviewers.
156total visits,1visits today