TRANSFORMATION OF AN INNOVATIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE CONDITIONS OF FORMATION OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
|2020 - № 2 (41)||
Type of articles
|Problem setting. The digital economy provides national competitiveness and security, creates unique opportunities for human development, stimulates innovative and creative industries, and leads to radical transformations of innovative business.
Recent research and publication analysis. Significant attention of domestic and foreign researchers, including: H. F. Binner, A. Gassman, L. Denisenko, J. F. Moore, A. Osterwalder, I. Pigne, M. Robson, F. Ullah, M. Hammer, J. Harrington, J. Champi and others, given the economic and organizational and managerial problems of improving business processes and business systems, the introduction of innovative business models. But, modern models and ecosystems of innovative business have not yet received the proper level of scientific analysis and generalization.
Paper objective. The purpose of the article is the disclosure of economic and organizational and managerial innovations and trends in the development of innovative entrepreneurship associated with the modern stage of digitalization of the economy.
Paper main body. The digital economy does not replace the economy as such, it changes it and forms new prerequisites and models of innovative development. In the context of the digitalization of the economy, the development of innovative business is based on cardinal technical, technological, organizational, economic, and managerial transformations of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Technological and organizational and managerial transformations of innovative business are:
– firstly, a combination of traditional functional and modern process approaches to structuring and determining the development factors of innovative entrepreneurship. According to the criterion of the relationship of business processes and the functions of the enterprise and its units in the innovation process, one should distinguish such types of business processes as integrated business processes of the enterprise’s economic activity as an integrated system; structural business processes carried out within certain divisions and other structural components of the enterprise; functional business processes, the implementation of which is associated with the implementation of the functions of enterprises;
– secondly, the customer focus of the business processes of introducing innovations as their focus on meeting the needs of customers of the innovation business;
– thirdly, the reengineering of business processes in the field of innovation is the basis for the formation of modern models of innovative business;
– fourthly, digitalization of innovative business and the formation of platforms that contribute to the formation and development of ecosystems of innovative entrepreneurship.
Conclusions of the research. Modern innovative business is an integrated business processes focused on innovation, combining all structural divisions and functions of the enterprise, the components of which are subprocesses of innovative entrepreneurial activity carried out within the framework of individual functions and divisions of the enterprise. According to the criterion of openness of the innovation process, modern and innovative businesses are characterized by open and closed models. The formation of digital models of innovative business determines the structural transformations of the national system of innovative entrepreneurship, a new element of which is the business ecosystem.
Short Abstract for an article
Abstract. The main trends in the development of innovative entrepreneurship in the context of the digitalization of the economy are disclosed. It is proved that modern innovative entrepreneurship is an integrated business process of innovative activity, the components of which are sub-processes carried out within the framework of individual functions and divisions of enterprises. The open and closed models of innovative business, the role of digitalization of business processes, innovative models and platforms in the formation of ecosystems of innovative entrepreneurship are characterized.
|digital economy, innovative entrepreneurship, business processes, business reengineering, innovative business models, open and closed models of innovative business, business digitalization, digital models, platforms, ecosystems of innovative entrepreneurship.|
Article in PDF
|1. Binner, H. F. (2009). Upravlenie organizaciyami i proizvodstvom: ot funkcionalnogo menedzhmenta k processnomu [Management of organizations and production: from functional management to process management]. Moskva: Alpina Biznes Buks [in Russian].
2. Gassman, O., Frankenberger, K., & Shik, M. (2017). Biznes-modeli. 55 luchshih shablonov [Business models. 55 best templates]. Moskva: Alpina Publisher [in Russian].
3. Denysenko, L. O., & Shatska, S. Ye. (2012). Kontseptualni zasady klasyfikatsii biznesprotsesiv, yak osnovy formuvannia biznes-systemy orhanizatsii [Conceptual principles of business process classification as the basis of organization business organization formation]. Efektyvna ekonomika – An efficient economy, 11. Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1558 [in Ukrainian].
4. Harrington, Dzh., Esseling, K. S., & Nimvegen H. Van. (2002). Optimizaciya biznesprocessov: dokumentirovanie, analiz, upravlenie, optimizaciya [Optimization of business processes: documentation, analysis, management, optimization]. SanktPeterburg: Azbuka; BMikro [in Russian].
5. Shentaler, F., Fossen, G., Obervays, A., &. Karle, T. (2019). Biznes-processy. Yazyki modelirovaniya, metody, instrumenty [Business processes. Modeling languages, methods, tools]. Moskva: Alpina Publisher [in Russian].
6. Levkovets, O. M. (2019). Innovatsiini biznes-modeli: osoblyvosti formuvannia. Vystup na naukovo-teoretychnomu seminari kafedry 22 sichnia 2019 r. [Innovative business models: features of formation. Speech at the Theoretical Seminar of the Department January 22, 2019]. Ekonomichna teoriia ta parvo – Economic Theory and Law, 2, 172–182. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Vnyua_etp_2019_2_11 [in Ukrainian].
7. Morore, I. F. (1997). The Death of Competition: Leadership and Strategy in the Age of Business Ecosystems. Harper Business.
8. Ostervalder, A., & Pine, I. (2018). Postroenie biznes-modelej. Nastolnaya kniga stratega i novatora [Construction of business models. Handbook of a strategist and innovator]. Moskva: Alpina Publisher [in Russian].
9. Robson, M., & Ullah, F. (2003). Prakticheskoe rukovodstvo po reinzhiniringu biznesprocessov. Prakticheskoe rukovodstvo [Practical Guide to Business Process. Reengineering Practical Guide]. Moskva: Yuniti-Dana [in Russian].
10. Hammer, M. (2007). Reinzhiniring korporacii. Manifest revolyucii v biznese [Corporation reengineering. Manifesto of business]. Moskva: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber [in Russian].
11. Chornobai, L. I., & Duma, O. H. (2015). Biznes-protsesy pidpryiemstva: klasyfikatsiia ta strukturno-iierarkhichna model [Business processes of the enterprise: classification and structural-hierarchical model]. Ekonomichnyi analiz – Economic analysis, 22, 2, 171–182 [in Ukrainian].
12. Tapscott, D. (2014).The Digital Economy Anniversary Edition: Rethinking Promise and Peril in the Age of Networked Intelligence. McGraw-Hill Education,
13. Corallo, A. , Passiante, G., & Prencipe, A. (2007). The Didital Business Ecosystem. Edward Elgan Publishing.
14. Sorokina, T. Kliientooriientovanist robyt biznes sfokusovanym na shchasti kliienta [Customer orientation makes the business focused on the happiness of the client]. (n.d.). Retrieved March 12, 2020, from https://osvitanova.com.ua/posts/1626‑kliiento oriientovanist-robyt-biznes-sfokusovanym-na-shchasti-kliienta [in Ukrainian].
15. Kliientooriientovanist: osnovni pryntsypy [Client orientation: basic principles]. (n.d.). Retrieved March 12, 2020, from: https://bc-club.org.ua/guidebook/articles/klientoorientovanist-osnovni-pryncypy.html [in Ukrainian].
16. Khalina, V. Yu., & Vasylieva, T. S. (2018). Kliientooriientovanist yak nova paradyhma vedennia biznesu [Customer orientation as a new paradigm of doing business]. Ekonomika ta derzhava – Economy and state, 9, 75–78. Retrieved from http://www.economy.in.ua/pdf/9_2018/15.pdf [in Ukrainian].
17. Prudkyi, V. V., & Kravchenko, M. O. Innovatsiina biznes-model yak dzherelo konkurentnykh perevah pidpryiemstva [Innovative business model as a source of competitive advantage of the enterprise]. (n.d.). Retrieved March 12, 2020, from http://conf.management.fmm.kpi.ua/proc/article/view/179306 [in Ukrainian].
18. Movchanenko, I. V. (2018). Biznes-model: sutnist ta innovatsiina skladova [Business model: essence and innovative component]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid – Investment: practice and experience, 20, 39–43. Retrieved March 12, 2020 from http://investplan.com.ua/pdf/20_2018/10.pdf [in Ukrainian].
19. Nahachevska, T. V., & Pryhara, O. Yu. (2018). Model innovatsiinoho rozvytku suchasnoho pidpryiemstva [Model of innovative development of modern enterprise.]. Visnyk Kyivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka. Ekonomika – Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economy, 5, 33–41. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/VKNU_Ekon_2018_5_7 [in Ukrainian].
20. Yakusheva, N. V. (2018). Suchasni modeli innovatsiinoho pidpryiemnytstva [Modern models of innovative entrepreneurship]. Ekonomika ta pidpryiemnytstvo – Economics and entrepreneurship, 40, 128–137. Retrieved from https://kneu.edu.ua/userfiles/ekon_pidpr/EP_E2849640_281292018.pdf [in Ukrainian].
21. Chesbro, G. (2008). Otkrytye biznes-modeli. IP-menedzhment [Open business models. IP management]. Moskva: Pokolenie [in Russian].
22. Chesbro, G. (2007). Otkrytye innovacii. Sozdanie pribylnyh tehnologij [Open innovation. Creation of profitable technologies]. Moskva: Pokolenie [in Russian].
23. Panchenko, Ye. H., & Kyriakova, M. Ye. Kontseptsiia vidkrytykh innovatsii ta yii vykorystannia transnatsionalnymy korporatsiiamy v Ukraini [The concept of open innovation and its use by multinational corporations in Ukraine]. (n.d.). Retrieved March 12, 2020, from https://docviewer.yandex.ua/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjrnl.nau.edu.ua%2Findex.php%2FSR%2Farticle%2Fdownload%2F6845 %2F7659&name=7659&lang=uk&c=567543869855 [in Ukrainian].
24. Rothwell, R. (1994). Towards the fifth-generation innovation process. International Marketing Review, 11, 1, 7–3.
25. Fedulova, L. I. (2017). Biznes-modeli innovatsiinoho rozvytku pidpryiemstv torhivli [Business models of innovative development of trade enterprises]. Visnyk KNTEU – KNTEU Bulletin, 3, 48–62. Retrieved March 12, 2020 from http://visnik.knteu.kiev.ua/files/2017/03/6.pdf [in Ukrainian].
26. Tapskott, D., & Uilyams, E. D. (2009). Vikinomika. Kak massovoe sotrudnichestvo izmenyaet vse [How mass cooperation changes everything]. Moskva: BestBiznesBuks [in Russian].
27. Marchenko, O. S. (2015). Nova ekonomika masovoi spivpratsi yak forma hlobalizatsii ekonomichnoi povedinky liudyny [New economy of mass cooperation as a form of globalization of human economic behavior]. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky – Current problems of the economy, 4, 29–35 [in Ukrainian].
28. Vail, P., & Vorner, S. (2019). Cifrovaya transformaciya biznesa. Izmenenie biznesmodeli dlya organizacii novogo pokoleniya [Digital business transformation. Changing the business model for organizing a new generation]. Moskva: Alpina Publisher [in Russian].
29. Lisova, R. M. Vplyv didzhytalizatsii na biznes-modeli: etapy ta instrumenty tsyfrovoi transformatsii [The impact of digitalization on business models: stages and tools of digital transformation]. (n.d.). Retrieved March 12, 2020, from http://www.visnyk-econom.uzhnu.uz.ua/archive/24_2_2019ua/24.pdf [in Ukrainian].
30. Moazed, A., & Dzhonson, N. (2019). Platforma. Prakticheskoe primenenie revolyucionnoj biznes-modeli [Platform. The practical application of a revolutionary business model]. Moskva: Alpina Publisher [in Russian].
31. Gius, A. (2013). Zhivaya kompaniya. Rost, nauchenie i dolgozhitelstvo v delovoj srede [Living company. Growth, learning and longevity in a business environment]. Moskva: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber [in Russian].
32. Senge, P. M. (2006). The Fifth Discipline: TheArt & Practice of The Learning Organization. Doubleday; Revised & Updated edition.